Growth Mindset and Resilience
Growth mindset managers get double the productivity out of their staff
Gain insight and renewed motivation to act
The latest neuroscience research shows that success and peak performance are within everyone’s grasp because talent and ability can grow. Sadly, most of us are not aware of this. We unconsciously limit ourselves and those we work with. Our brains become wired to react the same old way – day in, day out. Limiting beliefs take hold. Our mindset becomes fixed.
It doesn’t have to be this way – it’s time for you and those throughout your organisation to adopt a growth mindset and reap the rewards.
Mindset and the Neuroscience of Leadership
Mindset and the Neuroscience of Leadership outcomes
This programme will explore the factors that operate at a subconscious level and determine our performance without us even realising:
- Understand the architecture of the brain and its ability to adapt and change through neuroplasticity
- Reduce blame and fear to create a fertile environment that rewards effort, initiative and collaboration
- Generate confidence and self-belief, instilling a desire to succeed and push boundaries
- Coach your people to perform at their best and to strive for continual improvement – instilling a growth mindset across your organisation
- Create accountability; give others’ ownership and allow them to learn from mistakes
- Inspire people’s best efforts to work and develop
Meet your programme leader – Tom Flatau
Teaching online for over 15 years
As an experienced coach and trainer, Tom will guide you through this programme, offering unique insight from years of working with many who have struggled with self-belief.
From neuroscience-based leadership techniques to the psychology of incremental change, take advantage Tom’s vast experience to help you and your team adopt a growth mindset.