Dynamic sales skills
This is the future of sales – are you on board?
Shopping is more dynamic than ever, creating new challenges such as ratings, reviews, recommendations and even influencers on social media. This means today’s consumer has never been more empowered – and has never before had such a wealth of insight throughout the buyer journey.
Neuroscience sheds light on how certain selling behaviours actually result in alienating your customers – we will demonstrate why this happens and the methods you should be using instead!
Press your customers’ buy buttons
If your business is to succeed in the present AND flourish in the future, you need to shift focus onto your customers’ lifetime value. Our dynamic selling programme delivers proven methods that provide long-lasting results for your organisation.
Powering your success: everything top sales people need to stay ahead
Selling is about much more than just the here and now. It’s about carving a secure and prosperous future for your business through the creation of long-term mutually profitable relationships with your customers.
Following our dynamic selling programme you’ll be able to:
- Create enduring partnerships with your customers that benefit both parties
- Establish trust, credibility and integrity
- Employ consultative sales skills to ensure your customers’ precise needs are met
- Radically transform the way you feel about selling and change the mindset of your sales force
- Generate long-term relationships that provide continuing and secure turnover
Dynamic sales skills programme benefits
The key to selling is the partnership approach, which ensures your sales force work with clients to solve their problems. By treating each and every transaction with the partnership mentality, you’ll develop long-term customer relationships that focus on repeat business and exciting opportunities for growth in short, lifetime value.
- Understand the science behind what really makes people buy
- A focused sales mindset, leading to more effective closing of sales opportunities
- A ‘will to win’ attitude that’s sustainable over time
- Develop customer empathy to gain that all-important emotional buy-in
- Overcome obstacles and objections
- Confidence to up-sell and cross-sell effectively
- Embed company values to inspire your staff and most importantly your customers
Could you be using neuroscience to boost your sales? Most sales people sell to the thinking brain, focusing their pitch around facts and information like technical specifications, product features, credentials, pricing,...Read more
Beware using symbols If you’re like me, when you get into a lift (or elevator if you’re American) you may have to stop and think (perhaps only for a second) which...Read more