- This event has passed.
The Neuroscience of Leadership CPD
October 4, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm£20
Breakthroughs in brain research boost leadership success
Neuroscience research is enhancing people’s lives, not only personally but in the workplace too. Some of the world’s largest businesses are seeing significant improvements in employee engagement, productivity and profitability through adopting this approach.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to find out how the field of neuroscience can have a positive impact on YOU. Tom will explain the benefits available through this revolutionary approach and stimulate new ways of thinking.
Change your mindset… transform your performance
Learn how to get twice the productivity out of your staff by:
- Reducing blame and the fear factor to create a fertile environment that encourages best efforts, creative thinking and problem solving
- Generating confidence and self-belief in your workforce; instilling a desire to succeed and push boundaries
- Coaching your people to deliver the goods
- Giving others ownership for their results, allowing them to learn from their own mistakes
- Demanding people’s best efforts – and celebrating their success
BAE employees were amazed by the latest neuroscience research Tom shared – watch their video
Walk away with fresh ideas on how you can start achieving the ‘unachievable’ – through tapping into the power of your mindset.
Unlock YOUR leadership potential – find out how you can improve leadership practices, change management, innovation and creativity, and employee engagement.
Described as “powerful”, “vibrant”, “engaging”, “inspiring”
International speaker and consultant Tom Flatau empowers individuals and transforms futures by challenging and changing mindsets.
Tom is regularly invited to deliver his internationally acclaimed seminars and programmes across the globe on a number of specialist topics, including Leadership, Coaching, Sales, Negotiation and Employee Engagement.
If you are interested in Tom speaking exclusively to your audience then please contact us for more information.