Effective Team Building – Association for Project Management (Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire Branch)
October 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£10
2 CPD HOURS
Breakthrough team performance for the 21st century.
The latest neuroscience and positive psychology research shows that success and outstanding team performance are within everyone’s grasp because talent and ability can actually grow!
Often we are prone to limiting ourselves, and those we work with. As a result our brains become wired to react the same old way – day in, day out. Our mindset becomes ‘fixed’.
Transform your mindset and harness the power so often seen in the world’s most successful people. The solution lies in your ability to rewire your brain – you can literally change your brain structure to light up your higher brain functions such as team building, decision-making, creativity and influencing. Put your growth mindset to work! By applying the latest techniques you CAN transform your own mindset and your team’s performance.
Research shows you can double productivity in your team by:
● Reducing blame and the fear factor to create an environment that encourages best efforts, creative thinking and problem solving.
● Generating confidence and self-belief to instil a desire to succeed and push boundaries.
● Coaching your people to deliver and to strive for continual improvement
● Creating accountability; giving others ownership for their results, allowing them to learn from their own mistakes.
● Inspiring people’s best efforts – and celebrating their success.
This seminar from Teamworking International, will show you how, and guide you through the steps to change your mindset , transform your performance, and use this understanding to create highly effective teams.