Black Belt Negotiator – AICDP (London)
May 23 @ 2:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
EXCLUSIVE: CREDIT PROFESSIONALS ONLY
AICDP UK Group Meeting – Thursday 23rd May 2019
The meeting will be hosted by Dun & Bradstreet and is an opportunity for credit professionals to get together, share best practice and hear from innovative and forwarding thinking speakers.
Agenda: (please note agenda items subject to change)
- Introductions & Welcome
- Economic Update – Ediz Fahri – Economist, Dun & Bradstreet Ltd
- AICDP Passport Update – Bill Dunlop, President
- Rapid Evolution of Credit Part 2:
- AI, Automation & Credit – Angelique Assaf, Data Strategist, Cedar Rose Int Services Ltd
- Data Inspired Growth in Turbulent Times – Tim Vine, Head of Credit, D&B Ltd
- Invoice Distribution: then and now – Lee Allen, Director, Netsend Ltd
- How Digitalisation is Changing Credit Management – Simon Marshall, Managing Director, Co-Pilot Ltd
- Machine Learning in Risk Management – Mike Newman, Business Development Director, Company Watch
- Keynote Speaker: The Black Belt Negotiator – Tom Flatau, CEO, Teamworking International
- Networking, Coffee & Cocktails
STOP making the same mistakes when you negotiate
Negotiation is tricky, even for the most experienced professionals. Whether dealing with external or internal customers, suppliers or contractors – negotiation can be a minefield, with relationships, egos and finances at stake.
Neuroscience sheds light on how certain negotiating behaviours unintentionally result in alienating the other side. Get hands-on experience and gain the skills and confidence to avoid soured relationships hitting your bottom line!
Join internationally acclaimed speaker, Tom Flatau, to explore new ways to generate extra money from existing clients, win new accounts, get better deals from suppliers and create long-term value by building better relationships.
Major corporates all over the world have already seized on the benefits of Black Belt
Discover the hidden emotional signals that make up 80 per cent of negotiating. Using powerful neuroscience to unlock these lucrative secrets you will learn how to:
- Enjoy negotiating so you come across with confidence and impact
- Ask the right questions to uncover their hidden interests
- Get emotional buy-in and build lasting relationships
- Understand your strengths and how to use them. Banish the fear factor
- Overcome the trade-off between ‘getting the deal you want’ versus ‘building better relationships’
Described as “powerful”, “vibrant”, “engaging”, “inspiring”
International speaker and consultant Tom Flatau empowers individuals and transforms futures by challenging and changing mindsets.
Tom is regularly invited to deliver his internationally acclaimed seminars and programmes across the globe on a number of specialist topics, including Leadership, Coaching, Sales, Negotiation and Employee Engagement.
If you are interested in Tom speaking exclusively to your audience then please contact us for more information.